When you board your dog at Simply Paws, they will be treated to fun and exercise in our doggy daycare and a large comfortable kennel for resting at night. Our caring staff spend time with your dog to make sure they get the care they need. They even get extra walks outside!
Dog Boarding Fees:
$35.00 per night
$20.00 per night for a second dog sharing a kennel
10% off stays of 7-13 days
20% off for stays of 14 days or longer
Required for boarding:
- Completed Boarding Agreement (The agreement can be printed and completed ahead of time.)
- Current shot records
- Veterinary contact
- All dogs should be spayed or neutered unless special accommodations are made.
Recommended for boarding:
- Prior reservation
- Favorite Toy
- Bed or blanket with the smell of “family”
All Fees Include:
- A private kennel, furnished with a bed, food and water bowls
- Administration of owner provided medications, if needed
- Daily play in our supervised daycare
- Individualized feeding schedule
Owners should supply the same food the dog has at home to ensure the dog’s comfort. If not provided by the owner, food will be supplied for $1.00 per cup.