When you board your dog at Simply Paws, they will be treated to daily walks, fun and exercise in our doggie daycare and a large comfortable kennel for resting at night. Our caring staff spend time with your dog and make sure they get the care they need.
Dog Boarding Fees:
$35.00 per night
$20.00 per night for a second dog sharing a kennel
10% off stays of 7-13 days
20% off for stays of 14 days or longer
Required for boarding:
- Completed Boarding Agreement (The agreement can be printed and completed ahead of time.)
- Current shot records
- Veterinary contact
- All dogs should be spayed or neutered unless special accommodations are made.
Recommended for boarding:
- Prior reservation
- Favorite Toy
- Bed or blanket with the smell of “family”
All Fees Include:
- A private kennel, furnished with a bed, food and water bowls
- Administration of owner provided medications, if needed
- One 15 minute outdoor walk daily
- Daily play in our supervised daycare
- Individualized feeding schedule
Owners should supply the same food the dog has at home to ensure the dog’s comfort. If not provided by the owner, food will be supplied for $1.00 per cup.